Thursday, July 15, 2010

I love lace

If I've learned anything from watching countless episodes of TLC's Say Yes To The Dress - other than I don't want to get married, I just want to have a wedding - it's that I love lace.

These beautiful pieces have been brought to you from American Apparel. And yes, I might have seen the ad from the Text From Last Night homepage. No judging.






Pretty, soft, elegant and a little bit sexy. Seriously. These high-waist lace panties? If you think grandma, think again.




So throw on some lace to make an outfit more feminine, soft, sexy, however you're feeling. Just make sure you wear a cami with an all lace top. Nobody wants to see your boobies - and if they did they would just check out the American Apparel website - plenty there.

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog. Loving that top shirt!!

    ReplyDelete