Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July Playlist



July is a great month isn't it? To me July means jumping into lakes, birthday cake, sparkly things, popsicles and cute flats. I'm not sure you can get more random than that.

So I tried to keep the same scattered theme for this month's playlist - a little upbeat excitement (because it is Summer afterall) paired with chill, relaxing beats for those long Summer Nights - sorry all your musical theater lovers, no Grease here... at least not for now anyways.


1. Animal - Neon Trees
2. Dream City - Free Energy
3. U + Me = - Dan Black
4. I Don't Wanna Lose You - Rooney
5. Take it Easy - Sufer Blood
6. Baby (Justin Bieber cover) - Neon Trees
7. Electric Feel - Katy Perry
8. Bang Pop - Free Energy
9. King of Anything - Sara Bareilles
10. White Night - The Postelles
11. Gold Lion - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
12. Passes and Passports - Reverie Sound Revue
13. Stars and Stripes - Rooney
14. The High Road - Broken Bells
15. From the Morning - Nick Drake
16. Cousins - Vampire Weekend

Give them a listen... and let me know what you think. Until further notice I'll be working on my (lack of) a tan. And eating popsicles. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment