Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome to One Thirty Seven!

I know you've missed me. It's been many a days since the myspace blogs and facebook notes so I thought I'd give this a try.

I promise to write longer entries for your tickled enjoyment from time to time but mostly I'll use this to share random pieces of my life - music, fashion, pretty things, books, my favorite people and places and other various addictions.

I promise not to get too girlie or emotional (that's what's tweeting if for after all - that and keeping all your secrets...) and I'll try most times to be brief. Try is the main word there.

So enjoy! My first piece of randomness. An old picture I used as a screensaver awhile back.



Wouldn't it just be a dream to wake up, put on your over-sized costume jewelry and look like that? Glamorous. Timeless. My beauty inspiration for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment